Friday, May 24, 2019

Off to Enfilade

I've been somewhat neglectful of my blog lately. I could list a bunch of reasons why this happened - but that would be a boring read, so I'll just leave the facts to stand as is.

Memorial Day weekend is here, which means time for the annual Enfilade gaming convention.

This year Kevin and I are running a reprise of the Operation Tungsten game (a Fleet Air Arm attack on the German battleship Tirpitz) and an Italian bombing attack on Malta Harbor. Both games will use David Manley's unpublished Air War 1940 rules.
A photo from the first Tirpitz game.
An earlier Italian raid on Malta Harbor
Additionally, I'll be helping out with Retreat from Concord game, which uses the Rebels and Patriots rules (with some special rules). You can see photos and a description of the last playtest here.

I may not get much playing time, but I am looking forward to seeing all the figures and games. I'll be taking lots of photos from the convention, so expect to see my annual Enfilade photo posts coming soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a great time Dave, looking frward to hearing how it went :)

    ReplyDelete